My Visitors

TOU

Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. Please Don't directly copy, rewrite or paste my tutorials to any other website. Please don't claim them as your own! Anything you make or create from my tutorials are solely yours to do with what you wish, but please do not use for monetary gain. If you see any supplies I supply that belong to someone else, please let me know and I will give credit where credit is due.

Contact Me

If you would love to show me your work that you have done using my tuts, or just need to get a hold of me you can email me at charmcitydesigns@yahoo.com

My Blinkies

Photobucket

I CT For


Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Labels

My Awards

Test
Monday, June 27, 2011

♥Vintage Beauty♥ PTU


This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tuts is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only; using it for monetary gain is against our TOU's.
I used PSP X3 but any version will work.

Supplies Needed:


Tube of Choice, I’m using the tube that came with the kit.
Kit I’m using “Vintage Beauty” by Creative Scaps by Crys that you can purchase at Scappin Dollars. HERE
Mask of choice.
Font of choice.

Now let’s have some fun!

Open a new sheet. I use 650 by 650

Grab the divider from the kit. Resize and place.
Next I used the Clock. Resize and place in center of the divider.

I then used the tube that came with the kit. You can use whatever tube you wish. I used the medi_constance6. I resized her and placed it.
Now grab the umbrella and resize it. I placed on top of the tube and lined the handle up with her hand. I then used the eraser and erased a small part of the handle to make it look like she was holding it.

Next get the luggage from the kit. Resize and paste it to the left side. A little behind the tube, see mine for reference.

Now grab the hat from the kit and resize and place on top of the luggage to make it look like its sitting there.

Next your going to grab the basket from the kit, resize and paste at the bottom left corner. See mine for reference.
Now repeat this step for the bike, and the boot 2.

Now I got the ribbon 3 and resized it a little and pasted the top part of the ribbon on the bottom luggage.
Next grab your flowers 2, flowers, flowers 5, flowers 6 and the leaves 2.
You are going to resize and paste the flowers 2 on top of your ribbon 3, kind of in the middle.
Then resize the flowers and resize it smaller then flowers 2 and paste it on top of the flowers 2, now grab flowers 5 & 6 resize and place around and on top of flowers2 and flowers. I duplicated the leaves 2 (4 times) and placed it under the flowers.

Now grab your vintage doodle and paste it under the divider and duplicate and mirror it so that it’s on both sides.
I then grabbed the bead scatter and pasted it under the vintage doodle and duplicated it and mirror it also!
Lastly I used paper 16 and loaded a mask.


Now add a light drop shadow to everything,
A name of your choice (if wanted) and your copy right info.
That’s about it! I hope you enjoyed it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Charm City Designs
Hello! My name is Ashley! I am 22 yrs old and I'm from Maryland. I have been psping for about 6 months now. I love it so much. I recently started to tut and cant wait to share with you all!
View my complete profile

Followers

Chat♥

View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
">
ShoutMix chat widget

My Fav Blogs

Test

License Numbers

Test

Stores

Test