My Visitors

TOU

Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. Please Don't directly copy, rewrite or paste my tutorials to any other website. Please don't claim them as your own! Anything you make or create from my tutorials are solely yours to do with what you wish, but please do not use for monetary gain. If you see any supplies I supply that belong to someone else, please let me know and I will give credit where credit is due.

Contact Me

If you would love to show me your work that you have done using my tuts, or just need to get a hold of me you can email me at charmcitydesigns@yahoo.com

My Blinkies

Photobucket

I CT For


Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Labels

My Awards

Test
Monday, June 27, 2011

♥Patriotic Heart♥ PTU


This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tuts is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only; using it for monetary gain is against our TOU's.
I used PSP X3 but any version will work.

Supplies Needed:


Tube of Choice, I’m using the tube that came with the kit.
Kit I’m using “Patriotic Heart” by Creative Scaps by Crys that you can purchase at Scappin Dollars. HERE
Font of choice.

Now let’s have some fun!

Open a new sheet. I use 650 by 650

From the kit grab the hat, I resized mine just a little bit.

Next grab the fireworks, resize and paste below the hat. Duplicate and mirror it.

Now get the word art4 from the kit, resize a little and paste it at the bottom of the hat. See mine for reference.
Next I used the tube that came with the kit. (You can use whatever tube you wish) I chose the medi_jesaka4, resized her a little and placed her above the word art4.

Now you’re going to grab balloon 1, 2 & 3 and resize them a bit. Move them to look layered. I then merged it and duplicated it 3 times and moved them around to look like a bunch of balloons. Now merge them together. I used the eraser tool to erase the extra sting hanging below the tag. Paste it behind your tube.

Next get the birdhouse from the kit and resize and move it to the left of the word art4. (See mine for reference).
I then used string1 from the kit and resized it and pasted it above the birdhouse and made my bow meet the corner top roof of the birdhouse.

Now add a light drop shadow to everything,
Resize tag or crop extra space around it away!
A name of your choice (if wanted) and your copy right info.
That’s about it! I hope you enjoyed it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Charm City Designs
Hello! My name is Ashley! I am 22 yrs old and I'm from Maryland. I have been psping for about 6 months now. I love it so much. I recently started to tut and cant wait to share with you all!
View my complete profile

Followers

Chat♥

View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
">
ShoutMix chat widget

My Fav Blogs

Test

License Numbers

Test

Stores

Test